Leidos is looking for a Software Developer position for a Sustainment Contract. Program provides sustainment support for Mission-Critical Intelligence alerting, exploitation, and reporting capabilities. We are seeking technical, self-motivated Software developers, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from our customers. Candidates must work well in an Agile Scrum environment. Initiative, independence, and inquisitive skills are highly desired.
- Design, Build, Test software upgrades and modifications
- Troubleshoot software and system issues in a SAFe Agile scrum team
- Use technical expertise to suggest environment and process upgrades
- Implement COTS, and other third party, product updates
- Bachelor's and 4 to 6 years experience
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required for this position
- Software engineering and development experience with Java and/or C++
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT/SVN)
- Experience with Windows, Solaris/Linux OS (scripting, command line)
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the use of debuggers
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Mission Critical applications
- Experience with C++ or Spring framework
- Knowledge of, exposure and/or experience working with software design patterns and Java Web Application Development.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Postgres, SQL, and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of/or experience in software development on agile teams using Agile Developer practices such as Pair Programming, TDD, Refactoring, and ATDD.
- Experience with Perl and Python
- Experience with SAFe Agile of other Agile SW development methodologies
- Experience with Subversion/JIRA
- Experience working in AWS Cloud architecture and/or application transitions to the Cloud