The DPM is responsible for assisting the PM in the overall performance of the program. Individual will represent the PMO in a supportive role to the customer. He or she will assist in the management of multiple Task Orders, will work in a high-pressure environment and deliver outstanding products/services for multiple customers/end users under tight deadlines and constraints. The DPM must be available via phone or email in the event the PM is not accessible.
- Manage a Task Order to provide cost schedules and technical performance.
- Ensure all contract staff follow tasking and prioritization provide by the customer.
- Provide the customer with staffing, subcontractor management, configuration management, risk management plan, safety plan, reports and reviews, value engineering and security requirements.
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field or in a business or management-related field accompanied by experience managing complex programs.
- Certification in Project Management from a recognized credentialing agency
- Typically requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience or experience may be substituted for degree. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- 8+ years related Program Management experience on a large program.
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization.
- Experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- Demonstrated experience working with technical sponsor components to schedule outages, request hardware or software changes and report outages.
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer projects and experience working with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements
- An understanding of cloud service.
- Experience managing tools and purchases and a demonstrated understanding of purchasing systems.
- An understanding of Agile development.
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly.