The PM is responsible for the overall performance of the program. Individual will be the representative to the customer. He or she will manage multiple Task Orders, will work in high-pressure production environments and deliver outstanding products for multiple customers each under tight deadlines and constraints. The PM must be available via phone or email 24/7/365.
Manage a Task Order to provide cost schedules and technical performance. Ensure all contract staff follow tasking and prioritization provide by the customer. Provide the customer with staffing, subcontractor management, configuration management, risk management plan, safety plan, reports and reviews, value engineering and security requirements.
- A minimum, Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field or in a business or management-related field accompanied by experience managing complex programs.
- Typically requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Certification in Project Management from a recognized credentialing agency
- 10+ years related Program Management experience on a large program.
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization.
- Experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task
- Plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- Demonstrated experience working with technical sponsor components to schedule outages, request hardware or software changes and report outages.
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer projects and experience working with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements.
- A strong understanding of cloud service.
- Experience managing tools and purchases and a demonstrated understanding of purchasing systems.
- A strong understanding of Agile development.
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly