Leidos is seeking an Applications Architect to join a cloud migration team to migrate critical applications from on premise environment to cloud environment. This position is located in the Northern Virginia area and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The team will be developing the migration of applications to include several other small applications that will also be migrated to the cloud. This individual will work as part of a team working with an existing resources to provide development and migration support to build/enhance features in an Agile work environment. This team will work within an AWS environment using Agile methodologies. They will also be lead by a GPM and receive support from an existing Systems Integrator.
The team may share responsibility for troubleshooting issues with the application and may be required to provide Tier 3 support during nights/weekends.
- Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using Amazon Web Services and Cloud Architectures
- Experience integrating with RDBMS and NoSQL constructs
- Demonstrated experience developing within and managing multiple operational environments and platform configurations
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies and environments
- Demonstrated experience approving packages prior to providing to accreditation authority
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT security requirements is desired
- Demonstrated experience ensuring that all development is in compliance with security best practices
- Demonstrated experience building documents and briefings required to satisfy all security reviews and auditing
- Demonstrated experience complying with Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process and provide for the appropriate documentation through the various facets of this process