Leidos is seeking an applications developer to join cloud migration team. The team will migrate critical applications from on premise environment to cloud environment. This position is located in the Northern Virginia area and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The team will be developing the migration of applications to include several other small applications also to be migrated to the cloud. This individual will work as part of a team working with existing resources to provide development and migration support to build/enhance features in an Agile work environment. This team will work within an AWS environment using Agile methodologies. They will also be lead and receive support from an existing members. The team may share responsibility for troubleshooting issues with the application and may be required to provide Tier 3 support during nights/weekends.
- Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated experience in full stack development
- Demonstrated experience middleware experience with containers such as Apache, Tomcat, Glassfish, IIS, WebLogic
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions using Amazon Web Services
- Demonstrated experience developing within and managing multiple operational environments and platform configurations
- Demonstrated experience with scripting technologies (e.g.- Perl, Ant, Rake, Maven, Python)
- Demonstrated experience integrating with RDBMS and NoSQL constructs
- Demonstrated experience programming, and delivering solutions for Cloud Architecture (Amazon Web Services)
- Demonstrated experience modifying current functions and building new functions according to the prioritized backlog
- Demonstrated experience completing new feature documentation, building and executing testing scenarios, and integrating new development into the production application
- Demonstrated experience using VPNs within AWS
- Demonstrated experience providing Tier 3 support and troubleshooting support