The Leidos Health Group is seeking a Principal Contracts Administrator to support its Managed IT Solutions (MITS) Operation in our Reston, VA office. MITS is a team of program management, business development, and analytical reporting professionals that will be using proven capabilities and leveraging resources around the organization to offer high-end IT services to commercial customers, such as hospitals and healthcare systems.
MITS is seeking an experienced, motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. The selected candidate will interface with various customers, and will be the lead negotiator for MITS contracts. This individual will be an integrated member of the MITS management team.
- Responsible for drafting contract agreements, analyzing contract terms and conditions and providing overall risk assessments/solutions.
- Provides proposal and contractual administration for high risk / complex proposal and contract actions.
- Negotiates non-standard terms to protect Leidos Interest.
- Monitors Contracts for compliance.
- Expert knowledge of industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions to develop new standards, processes, and solutions.
- Recommends and implements new solutions, processes, policies, standards in support of function's strategy and operations.
- Experience in drafting/reviewing/redlining/negotiating contract terms and conditions, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, business associates agreements, licensing agreements, and intellectual property terms is required.
The candidate must be able to prioritize work activities in a fast-paced environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the organization. There will be frequent interaction with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management, and internal/external customers. Travel may be required.
• Bachelor's degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
• Possess deep knowledge of commercial contracting.
• Experience in developing/reviewing/redlining/negotiating contract terms and conditions, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, business associates agreements, licensing agreements, and intellectual property terms is required.
• Extensive experience in proposal preparation, risk analysis and mitigation, and negotiation.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex issues and problems on assigned contracts and make recommendations to management.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and work well with others.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be a US Citizen, and be eligible to obtain a US federal security clearance.