Under the direction of Program Managers and Deputy Program Managers, the Project Scheduler develops and maintains project schedules and associated resource allocation, performance assessment, and reporting. These include:
- Project planning that includes cost, schedule, risk, change control management, etc.
- Financial, cost, and schedule analytical skills.
- Establish and coordinate business rhythms required to accomplish program schedule execution across multiple programs with a particular focus on schedules and associated resource management using the MS Project Server tool.
- Develop and maintain a program-level IMS and perform performance analysis, including Earned Value assessment.
- On a weekly basis, perform Quality Assurance reviews in consultation with project and task leadership
- Resource-load (personnel, BOM, ODC) new tasks and schedules. Collect and implement schedule status, providing critical path analysis, implement baseline changes, and prepare reporting with regard to resource utilization on a monthly basis.
- Communicate schedule impacts and propose corrective actions to applicable stakeholders. Present the master schedule as required during Program/Project Management meetings.
- Establish and enforce schedule guidelines for functional areas.
- Perform independent network analyses resulting in reports and metrics.
- Evaluate and make process improvements to support Project Planning objectives.
- BA degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 yearsof prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Ability to complete the responsibilities outlined above.
- Master level capability with Microsoft Project with the ability to build a range of project, program, and integrated master schedules.
- Ability to resource load schedules and properly estimate relationships and durations.
- Good - Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage conflict effectively.
- Ability to adapt and be productive in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills supporting multiple stakeholders and business operations.
- Expertise in understanding and mitigating risks to business operations.
- Self-starter and self-managed.
- Team player.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with developing baseline IMS and RLN tools for engineering development projects, and maintaining / updating / analyzing status through the project lifecycle.