The Civil Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Subcontracts Administrator to support its Federal Energy, Environment, and Commerce Operation. This role will lead full life cycle ("cradle-to-grave") subcontract management activities for the United States Army Corps of Engineers AIES-NG program.
The Senior Subcontracts Administrator will manage overall subcontract compliance for the program in accordance with contract requirements, company policies and procedures, and applicable laws and acquisition regulations. The selected candidate will be a motivated leader and a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
The Senior Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements, preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration, issue resolution, and closeout activities.
• Negotiates NDAs and Teaming Agreements.
• Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
• Develops prime contract flow down documents.
• Coordinates closely with the Contract Administrator assigned to program to ensure subcontracting activities and prime contract flow downs are carried out in a manner consistent with prime contract requirements and operational objectives.
• Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
• Conducts price and cost analysis.
• Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
• Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
• Identifies and resolves moderate to complex issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and makes recommendations to management.
• Maintain auditable files
• Performs subcontract close-out activities.
• Analyzes risks and identifies risk mitigations.
• Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the program for all subcontracts related issues.
• Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
• Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and the drive to work issues to resolution.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field with 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Master's degree with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
• Must be US Citizen, and be eligible to obtain a federal security clearance.
• Prefer experience in subcontracting and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontracts administration.
• Experience negotiating terms and conditions.
• Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Working knowledge of the FAR and DFAR.
• Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques, and workstation tools.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.