The Project Manager is responsible for successful completion of specific program goals and objectives. Duties may include ensuring that all programs run within scope, time, and budget constraints. Interfaces with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel. Some P & L responsibility will be required.
The Project Manager will be the lead on a Task Order, will work in a high-pressure environment and deliver outstanding products/services for multiple customers/end users under tight deadlines and constraints.
Manage a Task Order to provide cost schedules and technical performance. Ensure all contract staff follow tasking and prioritization provide by the customer. Provide the customer with staffing, subcontractor management, configuration management, risk management plan, safety plan, reports and reviews, value engineering and security requirements
- A minimum, Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field or in a business or management-related field accompanied by experience managing complex programs.
- BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience or experience in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years related Project Management experience on a large program.
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels. Experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- Demonstrated experience working with technical sponsor components to schedule outages, request hardware or software changes and report outages.
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer projects and experience working with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements.
- Experience managing tools and purchases and a demonstrated understanding of purchasing systems.
- Certification in Project Management from a recognized credentialing agency
- Knowledge of lifecycle support, connectivity, circuit design/engineering, network architecture/engineering for global support, delivery of products/capabilities/support for network operations, software management, COTS applications, 1st article implementation, digital voice, cost reductions and Tier 4 O&M for end user support.
- An understanding of cloud service and Agile development.
- An understanding of network engineering including planning, designing, and evaluating various components of the network.
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly