Leidos is looking for a System Analyst to work on-sight in support of the Civil Rights Division.
Working directly with Government staff and/or under the direction of the Leidos Systems Manager, the Systems Analyst designs entire system to meet defined requirements. Works out the details of functional and design requirements, systems design, programming specifications, data elements, data validation specifications, data capture mechanisms, and data conversion procedures through discussions with Government staff and own superiors. Translates the functional requirements into systems designs suitable for development of appropriate computer programs. Tests software, including preparation and use of sample data for testing purposes. Makes presentations of findings, recommendations, and specifications in formal reports and in oral presentations. Develops systems documentation required in the task orders. Consults with Government staff and with other Contractor staff to assure understanding of task objectives, identifies problems and suggests improvements. Provides technical expertise, direction and supervision to lower level personnel. Reports on progress to Government staff and to superiors. Provides user and technical documentation and training for systems developed.
Requires skills and experience:
- Bachelor's and 4 years of experience
- Must demonstrate substantial, hands-on, successful experience in actually doing the work on the systems being used, usually at least three years of such experience.
- Hands on experience in RDBMS database, Oracle 12c and SQL Server 2016.
- Must have strong working knowledge of migration from Oracle to SQL Server, which include database schemas conversion, data conversion and data migration.
- Four years experience of PL/SQL and SQL experience.
- Extensive experience writing stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers for both platforms
- Experience with data migration and creating schemas
- Experience with T-SQL
- Thorough understanding of end-to-end data conversion/ migration concept
- Must be able to advise on options, risks, and any impacts related to data conversion & migration
- Knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL scripting, databases, data structures, and data types/formats data migration
Must be a US Citizen, Must be able to obtain a NACI.