The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a career as a Journeyman All-Source Intelligence Analyst in Reston, VA.
• Responsible for all-source intelligence analysis to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer to an executive level audience.
• Work directly with customers and team members to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current and finished intelligence products, primarily related to enemy threat networks responsible for improvised threats.
Perform records management functions by maintaining large volumes of intelligence reports pertaining to individuals and associates involved in the funding, procurement and implementation of improvised threats, and develop assessments based on overall findings.
• Maintain current operational and strategic situational awareness of events in combat zones.
• Adept at briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and able to react in a highly fluid environment.
• Provide expertise necessary to assist in the development of threat analysis methodologies.
• Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 4 years of experience as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI Security clearance.
• Military or other organization all-source intelligence analysis training; able to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer and defend assessments with data and intellect vice emotion.
• Experience working independently and as a member of a team to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current and finished intelligence products.
Basic understanding of insurgency groups in current conflict zones, tactics used in improvised threat operations, and general understanding of improvised explosive devices.
• Experience briefing senior level managers and executives quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation.
• Education and experience in the development of intelligence products regarding Insurgent warfare and counter-insurgent warfare.
• Education and experience analyzing information to determine and ascertain patterns and methodologies of insurgent warfare to support client's requirements.
• Education and experience writing and communicating intelligence analysis and developing briefings with little oversight.
• Experience building network diagrams in Analyst Notebook showcasing network relationships.
• Experience with standard intelligence analytic software and databases to support research and analysis a well as proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with analysis focused on countering threat networks, targeting, countering improvised threats, counter terrorism, and network analysis
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.