Primary responsibilities will involve the development and automation scripts to deploy elements of the software baseline ranging from large COTS to small custom services and the stand up and configuration and upkeep of AMIs to support deployments. As part of an agile team, the candidate will participate in sprint and release level team activities, and technical exchange meetings in support of program objectives. Additional work may be required to support development team activities during automation integration activities, this may involve interaction with government and other contractors to build a successful working product and the collaborative troubleshooting of issues.
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Proficient in Cloud technologies.
- Understanding of Powershell
- Working knowledge of Python
- Understanding of code baseline management
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of the Architectural, SW Development and SW Sustainment Practices
- Proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context.
- US Citizen
List additional skills and experience that is "nice to have" but not required.
- Experience with ArcGIS automation
- AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Developer Certification(s) Certification preferred.
- Experience with IC Cloud Architecture implementation methodologies
- Native cloud templating services like AWS Cloud Formation
- Team Collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, Hipchat/RocketChat/Mattermost)