The Defense Group of Leidos has an immediate career opportunity for a CI Instructor/Trainer at Ft. Meade, MD.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations.
Delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of CI
- Development and revise CI TSPs and familiarization and sustainment training, including individual to collective training materials and scenarios.
- Minimum 8 years of operational experience as an Army MOS 351L/35L in Army CI activities.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Minimum of two years duty as a CI instructor, Graduate of one of the following courses: CFSO, MCC, ACICC, AFCIC, or other like service source handling course and/or actual experience in source handling.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CI both tactical and strategic operations, the CI Enterprise, CI Investigations and Force Protection, 2X Functions, and Asset Validation.
- Communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET).