Leidos has a career opportunity for an Intelligence Group Cyber and SIGINT Solutions (CSS) Operation Chief Technology Officer (CTO) located in Columbia, MD.
• Provide technical vision and strategy for the CSS Operation
• Provide technical leadership and oversight to CSS program and contract execution to meet technical, cost and schedule requirements
• Provide technical leadership, vision and guidance for CSS new business capture activities
• Interact with senior customer executives to shape technology vision and position Leidos to win new and follow-on contract competitions
• Lead CSS senior technologists, solution architects and chief engineers - attract, select, and retain technical talent for performance on CSS programs, contracts and new business opportunities
• Provide technology innovation vision and leadership for CSS Operations, infusing creative solutions into programs and proposals
• Collaborate with Leidos CTO organization to horizontally integrate, share, and reuse technology and resources across the corporation
• The position location is defined as being in: Columbia, MD
• Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience.
• Experience supervising or leading teams or projects
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Proven ability to seamlessly integrate into a high performing team
• Experience briefing Federal Agency executives
• Experience winning and executing Federal agency contracts
• Successful proposal technical leadership capabilities and experience
• Successful Federal contract technical leadership execution experience
• Knowledge and experience of technologies relevant to the CSS Operation
• Must maintain an existing TS/SCI with polygraph.
• Proven experience leading (program management and technical management) and winning complex Federal Agency technology contracts with values > $100M and multi-year periods of performance
• Recognized expertise and experience developing Cyber and SIGINT solutions for Federal Customers
• Proven ability and experience developing and executing technical strategy at a corporate level
• Experience working with and supporting CSS Operations customers
• 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.