Systems Integration Analyst
Leidos is seeking a Systems Integration Analyst who will be a member of the Lab Support team working on the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA's) En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM) technology. ERAM is the heart of the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) and the pulse of the National Airspace System, helping to advance our transition from a ground-based system of air traffic control to a satellite-based system of air traffic management. ERAM is vital to the future of air navigation, providing the foundational platform required for the FAA to enable NextGen solutions, via modernization programs such as System Wide Information Management (SWIM), Data Communications (Data Comm), and Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B). ERAM will provide benefits for users and the flying public by increasing air traffic flow.
Responsibilities, the successful candidate will possess advanced integration skills and the ability to:
• Providing lab architecture support, performing hardware and software lab integration activities to ensure labs are functional for the test community, and performing integration transition activities upon receipt of tech refreshed system components.
• Work independently and also with the test teams to ensure all WJHTC labs are functioning properly with the required software builds and hardware upgrades.
• Provide lab support and Engineering/Integration consisting of on-site support to all FAA and Leidos test groups using the WJHTC labs.
• Lab administration support including activities such as creating new user/group IDs and providing system functions such as disk management, cross mounts, add/change files systems, backup/restore coordination, network management and release management. Assist with problem debugging, investigating hardware and software problems,
• Implementing corrective action, answering user questions, providing effective lab operations, and assistance to the lab user.
• Installation and customization of the operating system images, which includes the necessary CAS software and applications software for the various process platforms in the lab. Lab user support as required that includes assisting users in the lab on a day-to-day basis.
• Typically requires Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, System Engineering/Industrial and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent experience/combined education will also be considered
• Able to obtain an SF-85P Public Trust clearance from the FAA customer.
• Preferred: both knowledge/experience in the use of UNIX and Linux operating systems
o Strong communication skills Teamwork skills and systems integration skills (SW and HW)