The Defense and Intelligence Division of Leidos is seeking a Principal Software Engineer with a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Looking for a challenging opportunity? Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
- Collaborate with customers and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining requirements
- Work with team members to develop technical solutions that meets mission objectives
- Design and implement user interface requirements and translate requirements into visual elements that users interact with
- Assist with designing, developing, implementing and testing application features
Master's Degree and 15-18 years of experience, additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- At least 12-15 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 10 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems)
- Experience as a Lead Engineer for rapid development and prototype environment .
- Must have 5+ years' experience designing, developing, and implementing graphical user interfaces
- Must have significant Java experience
- Experience with JQuery, D3JS, High Charts, or other client-side visualization tools
- Experience with Eclipse IDE (or similar), Maven, CVS subversion, and other development tools and environments
- Experience with data storage implementation to optimize interface functionality
- Experience with data visualization beyond line graphs and pie charts (scatter plots, tree maps, parallel coordinates, etc.)
- Experience with map displays to include datagrids, and "Mouseover" visuals
- Development experience with Smart GWT