Leidos Corporate IT Group is seeking IT Executive Reporting Analyst with a talent for graphics design.
- Can you take large amounts of data and facts and turn them into visual summaries?
- Do you have experience working on C-Suite/Executive Leadership presentations and reports?
- Can you create eye-pleasing graphics, slides and documents?
- Do you have experience in developing visuals for business development or proposal efforts?
- Do you have a knack for translating tech-speak into language that non-technical people can understand?
- Are you interested in working on a corporate IT team whose focus is on supporting employees across a global enterprise?
- Would you like to work for a company whose mission it is to make the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science?
TEAM AND MISSION
We are the Chief Information Office (CIO) Services Customer and User Engagement team at Leidos. We provide Leidos employees with the information and support they need to make their IT experience efficient and effective. We are an internal-facing team that provides communications, engagement, documentation, usability support for all facets of IT. We are a creative and hardworking team. We help our fellow employees, whether it be through preparing them for a new system via communications and training, providing support on an existing system, or improving processes so that they can focus on their business objectives.
We are seeking a new team member to help us develop executive level graphic presentations.
You are a reporting analyst or graphic specialist with a background in business development, strategy or IT. You can create visuals from data and other content and then review, edit and organize the content into executive-level briefings. You have skills to create charts, tables, and other visual materials. Topics such as cybersecurity, enterprise applications, business management, infrastructure and mobility are familiar to you. As an individual contributor, you will work with a geographically dispersed team of project managers, service lifecycle managers, executives and engineers to support strategic and executive-level presentations, reports and other materials.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Create reports for executives within CIO Services
- Analyze and summarize data into reports and graphics for C-Suite level presentations
- Develop graphics for presentations and other communications materials
- Maintain a repository of CIO Services reports, slides, and summaries
- Enhance the reputation of IT within Leidos by improving the quality of services and the way that employees interact and use IT.
We are looking for someone who is a critical thinker and a self-starter. You maintain a positive attitude and are a standout colleague. A keen eye for details, especially when it comes grammar and spelling, is required.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 4 years of proven experience as a reporting analyst, visual storyteller, or graphic designer.
- Familiarity with data visualization
- Experience in business development, IT or strategy
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities