Leidos is currently seeking a Consulting Employee.
• Responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations.
• Provide overall direction of program activities, manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer's organization, consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensure conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
• Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks
• Manage a diverse, matrixed team of professionals including IT and telecom to ensure the success of the program.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Candidate should be comfortable communicating with the customer and stakeholders and be able to interface effectively with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel. Ability to negotiate and influence others to understand and accept new concepts, practices and approaches.
• Responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
• Ensure that all projects for this effort run within scope, time, and budget constraints.
BS Degree and 12 years experience, 7 years experience managing and leading teams.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
experience with managing team working with/on NIPR, SIPR, NORAD ( NEN) and CENTRIX networks.