The Logistics Lead has 8 plus years' relevant experience with concealments and equipment management. Must be able to directly, and indirectly, manage personnel involved in Issuance, T&I, Manufacturing and Logistics. Experience is preferred in working with Logistics, Engineering and Management personnel as well as field personnel. Ensuring detailed equipment records are maintained is essential. This position requires a current TS/SCI with poly.
• Manage personnel responsible for the passive CD inventory maintenance
• Generate and provide to customer management weekly team reporting
• Lead team in identifying and defining appropriate concealment technology
• Lead team in reviewing new mechanical equipment received from contractors and provide feedback on construction methods and quality
• Communicate regularly with team members, logistics, management, field stations and tech bases regarding compliance with regulations for operational equipment
• Fulfill Responsible Officer functions. Ensure loaning equipment via customer systems and issuing equipment are performed promptly and within guidelines
• Ensure the team generates issuance cables as required and in proper formats
• Lead team in troubleshooting mechanical equipment problems and providing recommendations to customer management regarding solutions
• Lead the research into concealment equipment anomalies
• Ensure all equipment documentation required by regulations is complete and accurate
• Lead the database administrator for the de-confliction application and ensure all discrepancies and required changes are documented properly
• Bachelor's degree with 8 years of relevant experience
• Security Clearance: ISSA Top Secret w/Polygraph
• 1 year customer experience
• 5+ years' of relevant experience with concealments and equipment management
• Demonstrate strong written/verbal communications, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills including willingness and ability to document and share information.
• Able to work well as a team leader, in a team environment and as an individual contributor.
• Microsoft Office, Outlook
• 1 year experience with the customer's passive CD database
• 1 year experience with the use of online websites/applications
• 1 year experience operating x-ray equipment