This role requires an experienced Solutions Architect/Systems Engineer to provide technical expertise with Cloud Migrations/Cloud-Native Service architectures. This role designs, develops, and implements a Cloud-Native Service architecture that software development teams can leverage to move services to use native cloud capabilities. This role works directly with implementation teams to provide technical guidance and implementation priorities related to cloud implementation.
- This role provides technical leadership and delivers an innovative product, service, or a combination of products and services that address a customer's specific business problem.
- Duties include developing innovative approaches and solutions, using non-quantitative tools and guidelines from past experience.
- This role provides execution guidance and practical engineering support to mission teams working with the strategic guidance from the Cloud Engineering Lead.
- Master's degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field or Bachelor's degree in a business or management-related field accompanied by experience managing technical requirements in complex programs.
- Experience displaying expert domain knowledge in a technical field.
- Experience negotiating complex scenarios and challenges and devising courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
- Experience leading critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Experience supervising others.
- Candidate must have BS Degree with 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Master and 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- TS/SCI with Poly required for Position