The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking an experienced Senior. ISSO with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance for a program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer's Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
The candidate will support the customer project teams as a member of the Security Team as a Senior ISSO. Duties could include:
- Perform regular audits of Information Systems (IS), including review of system audit logs, compliance scan results, and other continuous monitoring reports
- Assist the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in preparing the IS for periodic reaccreditation and/or reauthorization
- Assist with the evaluation of changes or additions to the IS within the facility, work with the ISSM to determine security relevance, and make recommendations for approval or denial to the ISSM
- Ensure the implementation of security measures in accordance with Agency policies and ISSM's guidance
- Identify and document any unique threats to the Information Systems
- Perform periodic Risk Assessments of the Information Systems using Enterprise tools
- Register the IS with appropriate organizational program/management offices
- Assist with the implementation of facility procedures, under the direction of the ISSM, to include media handling, security incident handling, IS User Briefings, and IS security reviews and audits
- Provide general technical support to users and general system administrator support
The candidate must have:
Bachelor's Degree and 12 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience as a systems analyst.
- Five (5) years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, Windows NT, Pascal or Delphi, Linux - Redhat, Windows XP, Databases, Sybase RDBMS, Oracle RDBMS, MS Access, Oracle Context, Oracle Forms, Powerbuilder, MS SQL Server, Indexed Sequential Access Method (ISAM), and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Candidate must meet all qualifications associated with Sections C3,T1. And C3.T2. of DoD Directive 8570.01-M entitled "Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program."
- Experience as an ISSO/ISSE with emphasis on Defense-in-Depth principles, network and enterprise security architecture
- Experience in IA/ISSE, Defense-in-Depth Principles and technology including access control, authorization, identification and authentication PKI, Network Security Architecture
- Experience applying the principles of the NIST 800-53 including the procedures in the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Extensive knowledge of the NSA Certification and Accreditation requirements, process, and tools; ITD Governance Process; Acquisition Security Processes; demonstrated understanding of various IT Architectures, software applications, and operating systems
- Familiarity with STE/STN requirements
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with other highly skilled individuals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Compliance with DoD 8140.01 (formerly 8570.01-m) is required