The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking an experienced SharePoint/ Web Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance for a program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer's Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 3 years of experience designing, developing, updating, and supporting web pages and the use of web page creation tools.
- At least 2 years of MS SharePoint design/development experience (different from SharePoint Administration)
- Experience in graphics design and the use of presentation tools.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer (tool provided by MS for designing SharePoint pages)
- Experience with customer's Corporate SharePoint infrastructure
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Ruby on Rails a major plus
- Experience with MS SQL server a plus
- Experience with load balancing applications a plus
- Development experience on both Linux and Windows platforms is desired