The National Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for a Counterintelligence SME in the Reston, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and provide support to the Department of Defense.
- Successful candidates will have operational experience with Portico, Cornerstone and PNE.
- Must understand the CI mission and data associations. Must be able to work with users to support the help desk.
- Must be able to work with the functional customer, in an Agile development environment, to support weekly user engagement meetings, write user stories, prioritize release content and support acceptance testing events.
- Security+ is nice to have but not required. Excellent communication skills are required.
- The ideal candidate must have an understanding of CI operations and the other major intelligence disciplines and how they coincide with intelligence systems. They are able to work autonomously in demanding, highly dynamic environments.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task or 12 years of all source analytic HUMINT collection or HUMINT collections support role is acceptable in lieu of a degree
- May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team.
- Oversees and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues
- Guidance: Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers.
- Directs multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through to project completion. Training & Certifications: DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
BA/BS preferred in Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, World/Regional History or other history/political/science/business/computer science/intelligence or law enforcement topics.