The Candidate will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of multiple Windows Active Directory environments. The Candidate will also support the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) used to deliver non-persistent desktops to the user base. General tasks include working with users to resolve tickets, patching infrastructure, working with engineering to improve the supportability of the domains, maintaining the application delivery systems, configuring and maintaining the domain certificate infrastructure, print services, and group policy.
- BS in Computer Science with 12 years' experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- 8+ years of Windows Systems Administration experience
- Hands-on experience with Windows 2012R2.
- Knowledge of and experience with application delivery solutions.
- Experience supporting a medium sized (~500) user environment
- Possess strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience with VMware Horizon View. Experience with LANDesk. Experience with user and server certificates. Experience maintaining system security plans. Ability to lead technical teams to success.