No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
Job Summary: Leidos has an opening for an Enterprise Mobility Administrator with experience to support the ESA IV program. ESA IV is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, Windows Server, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
The Enterprise Mobility Administrator will be a member of the Windows Platform Services Team and will be assigned to work full time at a customer site in Washington, DC. This individual will provide Enterprise Mobility Systems Administrator Services and manage, operate and maintain Enterprise Mobility Systems at the customer site.
Overview: This program supports DOJ Enterprise Mobility Services to over 20,000 mobile devices in approximately 20 components/offices. Enterprise Mobility Services include the VMWare AirWatch Mobile Device Management (MDM) environment, including the Secure Email Gateway (SEG) and Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) infrastructure or similar.
- Support requirements from a customer and maintain Enterprise Mobility Platform solutions in test and production
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, supportability, and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Produce and review technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot Enterprise Vault -related service issues including outages, anomalous behavior, and slow response class of problems. Outages may be on critical systems and candidates must be able to work methodically through these stressful events
- Provide recommendations to optimize Enterprise Mobility Systems operation and performance
- Document all platform service processes and procedures and maintain the artifacts in a document repository
- Perform systems operation support, including Enterprise Mobility system administration, general troubleshooting, and troubleshooting of complex engineering issues for hardware, software, and network components
- Participate in disaster recovery (DR) planning and execution in support of customer requirements
- Support data center consolidation efforts
- Provide expertise and assistance in migrations to managed service(s)
- Design, build, and test application upgrades within specified timeframes
- Manage and maintain Enterprise Mobility Infrastructure in the customer data centers; work directly with customers as required to ensure their needs are met
- Maintain the smooth operation of a multi-user computer systems, including coordination with other administrators, customers and engineers
- Set up administrator and service accounts, tune system performance, install system wide software
- Interact with users and evaluate vendor products
- Evaluate hardware and software, with the goal of improving and increasingly automating operations
- Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources
- Create, maintain, and implement detailed documentation and maintain standard operating procedures
- Apply security settings and other commercial security best practices
- Maintain the AirWatch infrastructure in clustered, multi-location configuration;
- Provide administrator training and support to Administrators for the AirWatch environment
- Remotely manage production and development/test MAGs and SEGs in the locations
- Provide Tier 3 support for Mobile platforms to the IT Service Desk
- Manage certificate integration with multiple Certificate Authorities (CA) for use with mobile devices
- Manage enterprise wireless and VPN integration for use by managed, mobile devices
- Manage certificate based authentication on mobile devices for use with Office 365 (GovCloud)
- Provide enterprise Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) development and support
- Provide Samsung Knox Enrollment (KME) program development and support
- Conduct/attend periodic meetings with various customers, vendors, and commercial carriers
- Upgrade and patch MDM application software within specified timeframes
- Support the migration of the MDM environment to the Azure Government Cloud
- Provide support on a M-F business hours schedule; also responsible for on-call, extended hour, and weekend support as required by mission or emergency situations
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8 years of overall related experience with an Enterprise Mobility server environment; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree
- Experience administering and supporting Mobility Services software products
- Experience with maintaining and administering VMWare AirWatch MDM environment including the SEG and MAG infrastructure
- Ability to work in a rapid paced environment and work independently
- Experience with the latest Enterprise Mobility Systems Administration tools
- Senior Level hands-on knowledge of Enterprise Mobility server administration is required for this position.
- MCSE certification
- ITIL training and/or certification
- Past experience with the Department of Justice
- DOJ or DOD Active Clearance
- Customer interface experience
- ITSM knowledge and experience, particularly with Remedy
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and newer
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- (SCCM) 2012 and newer
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2012 R2 and newer
- Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Microsoft Azure Backup
- Symantec End-Point Protection 14 and newer
- Veritas NetBackup 8.0 and newer
- Veritas Enterprise Vault 12 and newer
- NetIQ Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) 9.1 and newer
- NetIQ Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) 4.3 and newer
- Meta-Directory Services (MDS)
This position requires that a security investigation be completed by the DOJ to permit access to customer-sensitive but unclassified information.