The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking Information Security Analyst to support the Electronic Research Administration (eRA) team supporting the National Institute of Health (NIH) in Rockville MD.
eRA is the enterprise grants management system for NIH and supports over 750,000 users worldwide on a 24x7x365 basis. The candidate is responsible for the development and implementation of the information security policies and procedures for eRA. This position reports directly to the Information System Security Officer (ISSO).
- Assists with the development and implementation of the information security policies and procedures
- Assists with the documentation of access methodologies and diagram of process workflows
- Assists with the development management's responses to information security related findings
- Reviews and analyzes system processes and procedures to determine the most efficient and cost-effective security solutions for eRA
- Recommends alternative solutions regarding courses of action that best meet the eRA security objectives.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience and 5 years of related technologies
- 2+ years in information security, information technology or related technical role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional/technical certifications such as CISA, CISSP, GSEC, or CISM
- Knowledge of Grants Management and Health Care related support activities, processes, and regulations are preferred
Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.