Duties of the Electronic Records Manager will include but not be limited to assist and collaborate on the following :
- Formulates and oversees the implementation of Department/Agency policy and guidance for record-keeping in accordance with Department/Agency strategic plan; Congressional mandates for all electronic and non-electronic records; National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) regulations, standards and guidance; and appropriate national and international professional records/information management standards.
- Leads the transformation of agency records management processes to address the challenges posed by electronic records.
- In collaboration with the division ISSG/IT team, develop, policies and implementation of Electronic Records Management System.
- Develop policy instructions as needed to support RIMCert email retention and electronic messaging policy statements.
- Analyze, assist and work with division Records Team and IT staff on RIMCert applications for certification of electronic systems that contain federal records.
- Development of full scale inventories of electronic records to establish the status of permanent records, and ATR scheduling needs.
- Work closely with the Antitrust Division ISSG Staff and/or CIO on electronic recordkeeping requirements, records management application, as well as the technology challenges of assessing and maintaining records over time
- Working with the division Records team in conjunction with the Department's guidelines, develop policy and standards for the management of electronic records.
- Manage permanent and temporary email records in an accessible electronic format
- Ensures that Division personnel are knowledgeable and kept current about records management principles and requirements, and that they receive records management training appropriate to their needs.
- Review and assist in the preparation of documents and transmission information for records eligible for transfer to the Federal Records Center and National Archives
- Assist the Records team to recall records back from the Federal Records Centers in response to request made by the offices of the Antitrust Division.
- Assist with the development of Records Management SOP
- Assist with rearranging records within a storage area and update physical location information of records. This includes physically lifting and relocating boxes when necessary.
- Assist in developing an inventory of the volume and location of all records in both paper and electronics.
- Assist in the update of file plans.
- As necessary perform data entry using ATR's records related systems.Processing Antitrust closed matters on electronic media. (cd's)
- Assist in identifying the locations of records for FOIA requests and various discovery and other reference related requests.
- Update content in the ORMP Justice Records Control System (JRCS) to include all active ATR records schedules, and organize all current records schedules.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-8 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience with Congressional mandates for all electronic and non-electronic records; National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) regulations, standards and guidance; and national and international professional records/information management standards.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Electronic Records Management (ERM) certification
- Certified Records Manager (CRM) certification
- NARA Certificate of Federal Records Management
- Other records management certifications
- ORMP Justice Records Control System (JRCS)
- Current or active clearance.
- Position may be full-time (5 days per week, 40 hours) or part-time (minimum 3 days per week)
- No teleworking contemplated