This role requires an experienced Agile Scrum Master to service as a project manager in a Government IC environment. This role performs project management tasks to coordinate and prioritize user stories for implementation by team members. This role provides Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics generation and analysis in order to track overall efficiency of software delivery across team. Finally, this role facilitates horizontal communication across team member to identify any impediments that may prevent team progress while working mitigation plans as needed.
- Conduct project management to include: planning, scheduling, verification and validation, and fielding within scope.
- Evaluate requirements and analyze for risk, supportability and analyses and provide recommended alternatives as needed.
- Applies programmatic concepts to processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Drive team sprint/release commitments.
- Lead daily scrum stand up.
- Coordinate and assisting the team with removing impediments.
- Facilitating progress toward team goals.
- Facilitating team agile events: Sprint Planning, Retro, Planning, etc.
- Promoting and facilitating continuous team improvement (technical, interpersonal).
- Lead the team to focus on daily goals.
- Conduct regular and consistent communication and coordination with and between stakeholders and teams.
- Plan. Participate and document team events: planning, scrums, demos, retrospectives
- Collaborate with Product Stakeholders to meet mission goals.
- Working with the Product Owner to create and define story Acceptance Criteria
- Commitment to continuous improvement of product, process and the team.
- They will be expected to be strong team contributors, be proactive in working tasks and resolving obstacles.
- Experience providing technical and/or management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Experience directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables.
- Experience supervising others.
Candidate should have a Master's Degree with 15-20 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate 13-16 with years of prior relevant experience.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Poly.