Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Network Gateway Engineer. Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
- Design, manage, and maintain a large, complex and highly resilient Network Infrastructure.
- Experience with design and configuration of Cisco Voice platforms, Call Manager, Cisco routers, Cisco Firewalls, and Cisco switches.
- Manage all aspects of the Cisco Voice and Data network.
- Must be organized, able to design and be document oriented in the engineering process, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN/Wireless principals.
- Implement and support BGP routing protocols.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and partitions.
- Manage and configure Cisco routing/switching rules and firewall ACLs.
- Design, manage and configure VMware vSphere ESXi, VMware vCenter, and VMware vSphere Client.
- Provide analysis to network and distributed Firewall infrastructure.
- Design and maintain IPSec VPN infrastructure.
- Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations.
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of overall related experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
- Excellent knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
- Experience in SIP internetworking.
- Experience with VMware vSphere ESXi, VMWare vCenter, and VMware vSphere Client.
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity troubleshooting IPSLA statements.
- Experience analyzing VLAN, routing, IP addressing and sub-netting.
- Experience with ports and protocols.
External Referral Eligible