The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). This opening for a Program Security Representative will be based in Lorton, VA
Requires minimally an active Interim Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
- Main POC for employee and subcontractor DHS Entry on Duty Processing
- Enforce security requirements of the National Industrial Security Program Operation Manuel (NISPOM)
- Manage personnel security program, duties entail, reviewing, approving, and submitting EOD paperwork up to and including SCI nomination packages in accordance with customer requirements.
- Maintain Facility Clearance Level status/documentation in ISFD and Personnel Clearance Levels (PCL) in JPAS; performs maintenance of appropriate and accurate security folders.
- Define, update, maintain and produce reports from Department of Defense security clearance system of record.
- Process outgoing visit authorizations for personnel assigned to contracts that require cleared access
- Validate the personnel security clearance of new personnel. If required, initiate action for the proper investigation to be conducted.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience..
- Ability to effectively use customer's security databases
- Ability to effectively communicate processes and procedures to customer base
- Possess outstanding customer service skills in order to meet high demand requirements
- Individual must be experienced in working with a dynamic work environment, supporting several tasks at once, with potential for short deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate processes and procedures to a broad internal and external customer base
- Possess outstanding customer service dealing with all levels of management both internally and externally
- Experience with standard Microsoft Suite products
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customer
- Strong oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers' questions in a clear and concise manner
- Self-starter with ability to establish priorities, resolve immediate security issues, and reach back to program manager to resolve issues
- Comfortable working with senior management
- Working knowledge of the DHS HQ EOD Process
- Experience using the SIMS Database
- Comfortable working with Senior Management to resolve personnel security concerns