The selected candidate will work closely with the Program Management team along with the Mission Solutions Operation Financial team in support of program reviews & presentations and will have extensive interaction with both internal and external Customers/stakeholders.
Responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of all contract cost and financial data. Position supports program invoicing, reporting and funding deliverables as well as ECP development and submission. Position requires strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills. Successful candidate must evaluate, monitor and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Bus Ops team. In addition, candidate must possess the ability to work independently, in a team environment and with various organizational levels.
• Bachelors degree in Finance or equivalent and 8 years of relevant experience
• Must have a TS/SCI clearance
• Experience with Hyperion/Costpoint or equivalent financial software
• Demonstrated profieciency with Microsoft Office
• Program Finance experience with multiple contract types;
• Excellent analytical skills, able to identify financial drivers and perform high level and detailed analysis
• Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems