Leidos is seeking a Research Project Manager to support the Naval Medical Research Unit Dayton, OH. This role is contingent upon award.
- Assist PIs in the administrative functions of project and project team management.
- Prepare research project status reports for sponsors as requested.
- Manage laboratory schedules.
- Manage supply inventory and stock replenishment through established Command supply procedures.
- Coordinate schedules of research team members.
- Manage subject compensation for research participation.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Requires a BA degree and 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.