- Directs the overall management of Program(s) within the FBI portfolio.
- Responsible for a profit and loss center and for directing a team of managers to ensure the attainment of divisions operation, group, and corporate financial and strategic business goals. Responsible for selecting organizing and managing program leadership.
- Responsible for establishing objectives, plans and budgets, and setting strategic direction within customer focus area
- The PM will manage the cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. The PM serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer Technical Representative and the Government Program Manager.
- Manages a technical cadre and deals with cost management, schedule estimation, action tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Ensures tasks are performed correctly to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
- The PM uses expert communication skills to work closely with a highly mission-focused customer, directs skilled technical resources and reports regularly on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Responsible for advancing contract efficiencies and significant on-contract growth, in line with Division's Annual Operating Plan.
- Responsible for financial and technical report to Leidos leadership
Demonstrated experience working closely with a customer/partner. Cleared at the Top Secret level with the ability to pass a CI polygraph
Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects
PMP or related accreditation
Experience with IDIQ and Firm Fixed Priced Contracts
Business Development experience
Experience working with FBI