Leidos has a career opening for a Queue Master at Scott Air Force Base, IL
Our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), provides, operates, and assures command and control of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the warfighter, national leaders and other mission and coalition partners across the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) team provides 24x7 global DoD information network (DoDIN) operations and incident management support.
This position is responsible for monitoring tickets for their entire lifecycle.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of high visibility customer ticket.
• Analyze status of tickets and verify next action is clear and concise.
• Monitor ticket queue to ensure contract performance goals are met.
• Utilize report data to identify and correct non-compliant tickets.
• Review and validate tickets are following published processes to include templates, notifications, and updating timelines.
• Coordinate and assign daily workload to technicians for resolution of incidents.
• Complete synopsis of incidents to government when requested.
• Provide pass down of high interest incidents to oncoming queuemasters.
• Consolidate list of scheduled maintenances and provide to technicians on shift.
• Collaborate with leads in all functional areas to restore services to customers more quickly.
• Provide situational awareness updates to both customer and contract leadership for all high visibility issues and tickets.
• Available to the customer for all informational request.
• Coordinate with all functional areas to ensure government requests are addressed in a timely manner.
• High School diploma and 2+ yrs. of related experience.
• Able to work in a shift work environment - 24x7 operation.
• General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as will have to delivery information to customer at all levels.
• Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
• DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE).