The Leidos Intel Group is seeking a Senior Java Developer with experience in software development using robust databases such as Oracle, in an Agile environment. We utilize high-end technology to achieve complex results in an open and collaborative teamwork. We empower individuals with practices that build a solid technical foundation into their product and a culture of collaboration into their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, debug, and deploy in-house software applications.
- Modify existing and develop new customized modules in various Oracle products.
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
- Collaborate with operations personnel to ensure stability and functionality of mission-critical application
- Participate in Release Planning Events.
- Participate in the daily scrum, update the tasks assigned in the Agile tool promptly and accurately.
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software.
- Develop/maintain documentation and software development process standards.
- Active Top Secret Clearance.
- Requires a BS Degree and 8-12 years of relevant experience or Master's with 6-10 years.
- Experience in software development and COTS integration processes.
- Extensive Java development.
- SQL and/or PL/SQL experience.
- Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask.
- Linux operating system experience.
- Identity and Access Management domain experience.
- Background in Oracle Identity Manager 11g development.
- Understanding of full software development lifecycle, and project milestones.
- Experience with Agile practices.