No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs including those that:
- Power homes and businesses
- Guide air traffic
- Streamline tax returns
- Protect digital footprints
- Contain environmental incidents
- Heighten port security
- Enable scientific discovery
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a dynamic Program Analyst to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team.
The applicant will provide program management administration support and data analysis support to the Eastern Service Area (ESA) for program project management activities related to Requirements Management and Project Management Implementation. This involves analysis through the CWP, to all project stakeholders, including but not limited to the Planning and Requirements Group (PRG), Engineering Services (ES), the respective Service Units (SU) in Headquarters and Field personnel. The applicant will provide scheduling, resource and financial analysis for the Eastern Service Area, utilizing the CWP-Tools as the primary source of project data and focusing on the projects' scope of work, costs estimates, funds tracking/management, resource analysis and schedules. The support shall have an emphasis on establishing planned projects that are predictable, integrated and completed on time. The applicant will assist the Requirements Specialist in the preparation of the 3-D Workplan. The applicant will liaison and coordinate with applicable field, Service Center, Service Unit, ES-Centers offices and staff as well as the Service Area's subordinate field organizations.
The Candidate will assist the Requirements Specialist in developing and maintaining an executable workplan utilizing data driven decision making processes and analyze program resource data, considering cost account, role and execution manager organization as data points and make recommendations based on the analysis to achieve an executable workplan. The Candidate will assist in maintaining the CWP toolset data and prepare custom CWP Portal reports and spreadsheets to support Program Implementation and provide updates to CWP as needed in the Project Charter, Project Team, Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM), Cost Estimates, Baseline Scope, Project Plan, Project Status and Documentation. The candidate will Support the Requirements Specialist in monitoring and controlling out-year requirements, solicit schedule updates from ES for out-year projects, analyze the schedule updates provided and provide Requirements Specialists with reports which enable them to take action and manage out-year projects, provide Requirements Specialists with updated schedules and analysis to assist in the management of out-year requirements.
The candidate will provide support and/or submit reports for any CWP projects in which ESA is the focal point. The candidate support Requirements Specialists in project and program meetings with PRG, ES, and the Program Offices and provide support for Program meetings by coordinating meeting logistics, creating briefings, preparing meeting minutes, and tracking action items. The candidate will assist Requirements Specialist in preparing documents for 3-D Workplan Reviews with Southern, Eastern, New England Regions and with Headquarters Program Offices and prepare budget and funding reports, project status and schedule reports in Excel spreadsheets using data from the Air Traffic Organization (ATO) Portal and participate in Quarterly Matrix Meetings; record significant actions for Requirements Specialists. The candidate will prepare or assist in the development of program briefings to upper level managers and service unit.
Typically requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
• The ability to design, develop and adapt statistical models and other research methods in support of retrieving, interpreting and summarizing information to explore relationships between multiple variables.
• The ability to provide analysis that will support the creation of actionable products that provide predictive and prescriptive analytics to enable informed management decisions.
• Use sound scientific and quantitative information to provide overall project results, technical reports and/or recommendations to management and PIMs as a basis for making decisions.
• Ability to apply experience and comprehensive technical knowledge of analytical and statistical theories, principles, concepts, methods and techniques to accomplish assignments.
• Has a minimum of 2 years experience in project management support specifically project management of the built environment including design and construction of facilities and infrastructure.
• Has a minimum of 2 years experience in scheduling projects using an industry accepted scheduling tool. (Primavera, Microsoft Project, etc.)
• Has a minimum of 2 years experience in developing resource loaded project schedules.
• Has a minimum of 2 years experience working a Corporate Management System (similar to the CWP).
• Communications: must accomplish clear and concise general and technical writing, prepare and conduct effective technical presentations, provide thorough project monitoring and reporting, and tactfully coordinate with a variety of project stake holders, peers and management levels.
• Computer Applications: Capable of applying MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management applications, and know how to use the Internet as a data gathering and communicating tool.
• Provides organized documentation, and has an awareness of general documentation systems.
• The contractor will be trained by the FAA on FAA specific and unique computer applications which will include, but not limited to, Corporate Workplan 4.0 (CWP) and 3-D Work Plan Process.; Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance.
Preferred Experience: FAA Air traffic Control Experience