• Support software development, enhancements, unit testing, and maintenance efforts.
• Convert requirements into functional web pages.
• Generate code according to software coding guidelines.
• Produce software documentation and runs software through unit test procedures.
• Follow configuration management procedures.
• Perform other technical and documentation tasks.
• Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information.
• Bachelor's degree in a corresponding field related to Computer Science and minimum five (5) years of related experience or Associates degree in a corresponding field related to Computer Science and minimum seven (7) years of related experience.
• Previous experience with one or more of the following technologies: C#,ASP.NET, JAVA, Python, R, AWS/C2S, CICD Pipeline utilizing Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Front end Java Script Libraries, AngularJS, JQuery
• Knowledge/experience with common SDLCs.
Familiarity in: Redhat Openshift or Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Automated testing methodologies, Bootstrap, InVision or Sketch, JIRA, Confluence, Fortify Static Code Analysis Tool, and Secure coding practices
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizenship and able to obtain and maintain TS/SCI clearance.
• Experience with LINQ.
• Entity Framework or similar ORM.
• Source Control, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management.
• Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Management.
• Technical Writing.
• Agile / Scrum SDLC.
• Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).