Leidos is seeking a Reaserch Assistant III who will to support the Naval Medical Research Unit Dayton, OH. This role is contingent upon award. The role will serve as lead research assistant for project teams and perform the following duties:
- Manage scheduling and screening of research subjects and data collection.
- Assist the Principal Investigator (PI) in paperwork for human subjects and/or animal use research approval and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Manage the implementation of sponsored and PI initiated research studies, including regulatory requirements, maintenance of files/study records and all activities associated with internal and external audits in coordination with the PI.
- Oversee the maintenance of instrumentation, equipment, and laboratories.
- Modify and plan research experiments, procedures, tests, or survey instruments.
- Assist the Principal Investigator (PI) in research design and development of a study budget.
- Assist the PI with preparation of presentations and written published articles.
- Manage supply inventory and stock replenishment through established Command supply procedures.
- Assist and educate lower-level research assistant personnel in the understanding and performance of their duties.
BS/BA Degree and 8 years or MA/MS with 6 years of experience
Ability to obtain Secret Clearance