Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Senior Program Manager and Portfolio Director for a key leadership position over a portfolio of programs and new business opportunities focused on enterprise IT and cyber security solutions within the Department of Defense. This position is located in San Antonio, TX.
The position, which reports directly to the Division Manager, will be focused on executing an already established portfolio programs supporting pay and personnel functions for Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) and the United States Air Force. The position will also focus on leveraging existing capabilities of the portfolio as well as the larger capabilities of the Enterprise IT & Cyber Security Operation to grow into existing, new and adjacent market areas within the pay & personnel domain as well as DoD opportunities in the San Antonio area.
• Success of the overall program/portfolio to include customer engagement, program delivery, delivery of financial results, development of the Leidos staff, and working with Business Development to identify/deliver new business
• Ensuring plans are in place for all aspects of the program(s) including staffing, subcontracts, project control, security, processes, customer relationship plans, and program business rhythms
• Develop and execute a strategy with clear objectives that will ensure the program(s) are "kept sold" and delivers on-contract growth ensuring further penetration in existing customer spaces.
• Management of cost, schedule, quality and risk to ensure contract requirements are met relying heavily on t
• Partner with BD to identify, qualify & deliver new opportunities leveraging our capabilities with current or adjacent customers. heir organization to meet all commitments.
• Execute the new business pipeline from opportunity interest through proposal submission in concert with Business Development and Capture Management leadership.
• Initiate and set goals for the portfolio which are aligned with the strategic growth and execution objectives of E&CS Operation.
• Supervise all program and project managers to provide feedback and resolve complex problems to ensure successful execution of portfolio.
• Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Proven ability to deliver programs with excellence.
• Experience in developing new business opportunities and executing the capture process and proposal development.
• Proven ability to develop and successfully execute customer and partner engagement plans.
• Experience developing organization and staff capabilities.
• Domain expertise in enterprise IT, cybersecurity and personnel systems capabilities.
• Relevant advanced degree.
• Experience managing and driving program and financial performance of government IT programs.
• Experience with large corporation processes including proposals, program reviews and financial reviews.
• Experience driving on-contract growth and/or new business opportunities.
• Experience driving proposals including developing win strategies, teaming strategies, and pricing strategies.