The Defense Group at Leidos currently has openings for OSINT Analysts to conduct intelligence analysis in support of a U.S. Army program. This work is performed in Ft. Belvoir, VA; Ft. Meade, MD; Ft. Gordon, GA; and Ft. Bragg, NC.
- Conduct Open Source intelligence, social media, and network analysis
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze open source intelligence information in support of objectives related to force protection, counterterrorism, counternarcotics, and other areas of the Army mission
- Produce finished intelligence products, including threat assessments
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools
- Respond to Requests for Information
- Brief senior personnel and officers as needed
- Provide input to curriculum development for OSINT training requirements
- Provide support to operational planning, technical papers, and other tasks as directed by customer
- Collaborate with other analysts across all disciplines and assist in creating fused intelligence products
- Bachelor's degree and 2-6 years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Experience utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) OSINT tools
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Graduate of OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101).
- Prior experience working in the intelligence field for the US Army or Joint Commands.
- Experience in SIGINT, All Source Intelligence, HUMINT, counterintelligence (CI), GEOINT, OSINT, Cyber, Information Operations, or Special Operations.
- Foreign language capabilities