The Defense Group at Leidos currently has openings for OSINT Analysts to conduct intelligence analysis in support of a U.S. Army program. This work is performed in Ft. Belvoir, VA; Ft. Meade, MD; Ft. Gordon, GA; and Ft. Bragg, NC.
- Conduct Open Source intelligence, social media, and network analysis
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze open source intelligence information in support of objectives related to force protection, counterterrorism, counternarcotics, and other areas of the Army mission
- Produce finished intelligence products, including threat assessments
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging OSINT methodologies and tools
- Respond to Requests for Information
- Brief senior personnel and officers as needed
- Provide input to curriculum development for OSINT training requirements
- Provide support to operational planning, technical papers, and other tasks as directed by customer
- Collaborate with other analysts across all disciplines and assist in creating fused intelligence products
- Bachelor's degree and 2-6 years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Experience utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) OSINT tools
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Graduate of OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101).
- Prior experience working in the intelligence field for the US Army or Joint Commands.
- Experience in SIGINT, All Source Intelligence, HUMINT, counterintelligence (CI), GEOINT, OSINT, Cyber, Information Operations, or Special Operations.
- Foreign language capabilities
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.