The Defense Group at Leidos currently has openings for OSINT Instructors. Instructors will provide classroom training in OSINT analysis, collection, and methodology to US Army personnel. This work is performed in Ft. Belvoir, VA; Ft. Carson, CO; Ft. Hood, TX; and Ft. Bragg, NC.
- Contribute to development of OSINT training curriculum.
- Develop training plans, exercise scenarios, course materials, and course evaluations.
- Conduct classroom instruction and online training covering topics including OSINT collection, analysis, methodology, and intelligence production.
- Perform quality control on all classroom materials, curriculum, and lesson plans.
- Stay current on emerging OSINT tools and techniques for incorporation into curriculum.
- Travel to various CONUS and OCONUS locations to deliver training courses.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 - 6 years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Prior experience as an instructor or curriculum developer.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Graduate of OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101).
- Prior experience working in the intelligence field for the US Army or Joint Commands.
- Experience in SIGINT, All Source Intelligence, HUMINT, counterintelligence (CI), GEOINT, OSINT, Cyber, Information Operations, or Special Operations.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.