The Defense Group at Leidos currently has openings for OSINT Instructors. Instructors will provide classroom training in OSINT analysis, collection, and methodology to US Army personnel. This work is performed in Ft. Belvoir, VA; Ft. Carson, CO; Ft. Hood, TX; and Ft. Bragg, NC.
- Contribute to development of OSINT training curriculum.
- Develop training plans, exercise scenarios, course materials, and course evaluations.
- Conduct classroom instruction and online training covering topics including OSINT collection, analysis, methodology, and intelligence production.
- Perform quality control on all classroom materials, curriculum, and lesson plans.
- Stay current on emerging OSINT tools and techniques for incorporation into curriculum.
- Travel to various CONUS and OCONUS locations to deliver training courses.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 - 6 years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Prior experience as an instructor or curriculum developer.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Graduate of OS301/OS302, CASO, defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101).
- Prior experience working in the intelligence field for the US Army or Joint Commands.
- Experience in SIGINT, All Source Intelligence, HUMINT, counterintelligence (CI), GEOINT, OSINT, Cyber, Information Operations, or Special Operations.