The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening in our Huntsville, Alabama office supporting Production and System Support Line of Business in the role of Quality Assurance Lead.
Position will assist the Quality Manager in managing the audit program. Position will assist with preparing audit plans and schedules; serves as lead auditor; and coaches and reviews the work of others conducting internal process audits. Prepares audit reports, records findings and objective evidence to support findings. Monitors status and verifies completion of corrective actions. Also performs Quality Control functions as required including review of test documents for compliance with current standards, verification and validation testing of software and/or hardware, and demonstrate products for customer acceptance.
- Bachelor's degree with 4 years of relevant experience or Master's degree with 2 years of experience. 4 years of directly related experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD secret level clearance
- Ability to interpret and apply standards, principles, theories, and concepts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification
- Experience conducting process audits to evaluate conformance with ISO 9001