The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Records and Information Management (RIM) Instructional Designer to work at the customer site in Springfield, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and technical expertise in the development and design of training materials to help the Office of Security's Information Management Division comply with Federal records management statutory requirements for the enterprise. This core effort to maintain, update and continuously improve records management training and reference materials, to include the Information Officer training class and handbook; Primary Information Officer training; New Hire and Executive Training and the File Planning tool handbook enables Federal records management policy compliance and the overall success of the customers national intelligence mission. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance is required to be considered.
- Coordinates with personnel in selected offices across agency to plan, execute, and control projects to establish records management business processes within those offices in accordance with records management policies and the customer RIM Engagement approach;
- Provides office RM assessments to validate that RM business processes are properly established; ensures that records are managed and filed, and identifies and follows-up on any corrective actions that may be required;
- Provides overall RIM engagement planning, and coordination: prepares/presents classroom-level training for Agency Information Officers (IOs);
- Coordinates with web developers for the design and development of computer-based training programs for records management;
- Produces Records and Information Management (RIM) communications;
- Supports training course administration to include scheduling students, customer service, and ensuring participants receive credit for completed training;
- Updates and provides reports on RIM training status for the customer enterprise.
- An active TS/SCI clearance and ability to undergo a successful Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI) examination.
- Minimum 7 years of demonstrated experience in records and information management instructional design in the IC, DoD or Federal Government environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a related information management field.
- Ability to support up to 10% travel requirements for the position.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating with web developers for the design and development of computer-based training programs for records management in the IC, DoD or Federal Government.
- A Master's degree or higher in business, computer science or graphic design
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing training materials, specifically, for adult-learning (e.g., computer-based training)
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design with the IC, DoD or Federal Government.
"External Referral Eligible"