Leidos Accounts Receivable Organization has openings for the Accounts Receivable Collections Analyst position in Tucson, Arizona.
This is an entry level position within our Accounts Receivable Organization Credit & Collections team. The Collections Analyst candidate will be responsible for timely collections of cash and addressing accounts receivable issues in support of the customer and Leidos business operations objectives. This position reports to an Account Receivable Collections Supervisor.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Work with Accounts Receivable teams and front line operations to ensure customer cash is collected to meet financial goals and operational objectives
• Analyze customer accounts receivable to identify opportunities to accelerate cash collections and reduce invoice aging
• Perform credit review of customer payment risk and financial stress assessment utilizing web based commercial tools
• Access Government and customer invoice and payment processing systems to determine status and actions to be taken
• Contact customers and front line operations for payment status and/or timely issue identification and resolution
• Full time scheduled hours worked within contact center.
• Associate degree in a business related field or one to three years of financial services related work experience.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize daily deliverables with minimal guidance.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and Word).