Leidos is looking for a dynamic, business-oriented professional to support the Corporate Security department by providing critical business insights and data analysis in our Reston, VA office.
The selected candidate will report to the Corporate Security Business Systems Manager and will work closely with the Counterintelligence, Investigations, Compliance, and Shared Service Center teams to analyze and articulate metrics and trends within the function. The candidate will also synthesize this information into presentations for key stakeholders including line management, regional security directors, executive leadership and other functional organizations. The candidate will also support the department by maintaining platforms and tools that will help the team operate more efficiently.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Responsible for quantitative and qualitative analysis on key metrics, trends, and recommendations related to the various activities managed by the Corporate Security department
• Prepare metrics and analysis for other functional areas, such as Human Resources, Internal Audit, Legal, and Ethics
• Assist the Investigations team by conducting quality reviews of investigative data in the case management system
• Conduct research into best practices, frameworks, and methodologies that address specific project needs and strategic decisions to help articulate business intelligence objectives to customers using data
• Assist on other special projects for the Corporate Security department
• Bachelor degree in Data Analysis, Statistics, or other relevant degree from an accredited university. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Minimum of 3-4 years of prior relevant work experience
• Desire to increase learning and gain further expertise in the compliance and ethics field
• Must be proficient in the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office.
• Must be a US Citizen, and able to obtain a federal Secret security clearance.
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are a must
• Ability to use tools like Microsoft Power BI suite, Power-Pivot, basic sql (to access other enterprise apps to join data sets), and other data analytics/ visualization tools
• Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality and integrity in support of highly confidential and sensitive information
• Must be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational and writing skills
• Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with senior officials across the organization
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize workload
• Proficient in analytical methodologies, tools, and dashboard development