Job Description:Position Summary:
The Leidos Intel Group is seeking a Senior Java Developer with experience in software development using robust databases such as Oracle, in an Agile environment. We utilize high-end technology to achieve complex results in an open and collaborative teamwork. We empower individuals with practices that build a solid technical foundation into their product and a culture of collaboration into their team.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, debug, and deploy in-house software applications.
- Modify existing and develop new customized modules in various Oracle products.
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
- Collaborate with operations personnel to ensure stability and functionality of mission-critical application
- Participate in Release Planning Events.
- Participate in the daily scrum, update the tasks assigned in the Agile tool promptly and accurately.
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software.
- Develop/maintain documentation and software development process standards.
- Active Top Secret Clearance.
- Requires a BS Degree and 8-12 years of relevant experience or Master's with 6-10 years.
- Experience in software development and COTS integration processes.
- Extensive Java development.
- SQL and/or PL/SQL experience.
- Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask.
- Linux operating system experience.
- Identity and Access Management domain experience.
- Background in Oracle Identity Manager 11g development.
- Understanding of full software development lifecycle, and project milestones.
- Experience with Agile practices.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.