The primary function of this position is to assist the End User Training lead create a training cycle for NEST employees and NASA end users. Responsibilities include identifying training needs, developing educational curricula and material and increasing trainees' engagement with learning sessions. With the roll out of each new device or service the End User Trainer facilitates user training for new or updated NEST hardware, software, and services.
Provide system/application training to new users
Assist in the development of technical training courses for various levels (beginners, intermediate and advanced)
Help to coordinate product-related trainings, including presenting new features and simulating activities in a demo environment
Help develop collaborative relationships with internal functional departments
Remain current on industry standards and software operating environment
Ensure all NEST employees and all NASA End Users develop their technical skills and knowledge and are able to perform their daily tasks and solve clients' problems.
• Proven work experience as a Technical Trainier or similar role
• Experience in developing technical course content both for novices and experts with technology
• Knowledge of web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms using simple language
• Additional certification in training (e.g. Certified Technical Trainer) is a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent years of experience.