The Defense group at Leidos is looking for a candidate to be a member of the Hampton Roads Asset Management team responsible for supporting the Joint Staff and Joint Service Provider in property accountability in Norfolk, VA.
- Support Joint Staff/Joint Service Provider Asset Management operations.
- Property Administrator for 30,000 line items within the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
- Document receipt, transfer, update, or disposition of equipment within DPAS.
- Assists with identifying equipment to be replaced due to life cycle management.
- Trains Property Custodians (PCs) in their daily DPAS functions.
- Conduct wall-to-wall inventory and floor-to-book inventory as required.
- Creates and maintains updated and accurate Work Instruction and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
The work location is within the JSP/JPH, Joint Staff Complex, Suffolk, VA
- Working knowledge of property accountability and supply operations
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- ACTIVE FINAL SECRET CLEARANCE
- DPAS experience
- Experience using handheld barcode scanner